The gift shop stocks a variety of merchandise including the sampling, below:
Books – Civil War, Clara Barton, railroad/model train and other books, including “Fairfax Station: All Aboard!”, a pictorial history of the station and surrounding community.
- Collectibles – Cats Meows’ Fairfax Station Museum and St. Mary’s church; 30th anniversary mugs and other items.
- Clothing – Fairfax Station children and adult sweatshirts and tee shirts including long sleeve adult mock tees; other designs in tees and sweatshirts; Cute Caboose and Tender Behind red boxers; train-themed jewelry.
- Railroading – Train whistles, hats and other train related items.
- Drawings and photographic reprints – Featured is renowned illustrator Paul Salmon's collage of Fairfax Station history.
- Kid’s Korner – Great selection of children’s toys, books, railroad and Civil War hats.
- Postcards and note cards – Local scenes are featured, including exclusive items by area artists.