The Community Room at the Fairfax Station Railroad Museum is available to rent, and suitable for any occasion. The historic site offers a unique, warm, cozy, and informal atmosphere for dinners, parties, or meetings. A variety of events are possible at the station:
- Weddings and receptions
- Rehearsal dinners
- Birthday parties
- Holiday parties
- Small dances
- Business and club meetings
- Homeowners’ meetings
- Dinner meetings
- Scout ceremonies
- Private classes
- Bar/Bat Mitzvah
Our room features:
- A capacity of 50 – 70 people (dependent on room setup)
- On-site parking; handicap accessibility
- Air conditioning; adjustable lighting
- Audio Visual (A/V) equipment; Wi-Fi
- A kitchen with full-size refrigerator, microwave, and double-oven stove
- Chairs and tables (all dishes and cutlery must be provided by the renter).
- Rental guidelines, rates, terms, and conditions.
- Additional information about the a/v system and Wi-Fi system capabilities.
- Video tour of the facility (see below).